Welcome to QuestionCove! We are a site dedicated to helping people from all across the world. Whether it be the pursuit of knowledge, or needing a midnight study buddy, we're here to help! Please take some time to read our Rules:
Be Respectful, thankful, and helpful!
Show respect for people on the site, don't be rude. Make sure to help others learn and understand instead of just giving a direct answer. Users of QuestionCove provide help on their own time and with their own passion to teach and assist people in learning. Thank them for their efforts!
- Be nice to all users. You don't know what they could be going through.
- Don't bully or harass anyone.
- Don't offend other users based on their race, sex, or religion.
- Do not spam the site. There will be a zero tolerance against spammers.
- Do not curse or try to bypass the language filter by using acronyms or alternative symbols.
- Do not try to increase your Level by participating in medal spammings.
- Do not try to gain personal info from users on this site, which includes age, phone number, email address, address, and/or school name.
- Do not share account information with other users. You will be held liable for all actions done on your account.
- Do not promote your product or any product on QuestionCove without written permission from QuestionCove.
When Asking a Question:
- Questions containing content from Tests, Quizzes, or Exams is a violation of our Anti-Cheating Policy. (Please refer to our Anti-Cheating Policy which can be found here: Terms And Conditions)
- Only post questions in their respective subjects.
- Do not add any type of unnecessary personal information on your question.
- Do not post clickbaits to get users to view your questions. Ex: Will give medal, fan, etc
- Be respectful to the user who is helping you.
- Cooperate with the helper, don't expect an answer.
- If you don't understand their way of teaching, kindly ask if they can explain it a different way.
- Keep in mind that helpers do not get paid to help, so remember to thank the helper for assisting you.
- Do not mass tag users when trying to get help.
When Answering a Question:
- Always be sure to guide users to their answer rather than just giving it directly. We have zero tolerance for direct answers.
- Be patient with the user. If they don't understand something, try to explain it differently or let someone else try to answer it another way.
- Do not intentionally give wrong answers. If you don't know how to help the user, then try to contact other users who might be able to help
- Respect the Moderator's decision. If you attempt to evade a Moderator's actions, you will receive an extended punishment for evasion/attempt to evade.
- Moderators can take action at their sole discretion for any reason or no reason at all.
- If you feel that you were incorrectly judged and penalized, please send us an email at email@example.com to discuss it with a QuestionCove staff member.