Ask your own question, for FREE!
Mathematics 76 Online
OpenStudy (anonymous):

Please find the edible portion percentage. A case of carrots comes in weighing 50 pounds. after it is trimed for soup there is 14 pounds of weight.

OpenStudy (anonymous):

(14/50) *100=28 100-28=72%

OpenStudy (anonymous):

Can you please show me th steps in which you arrived at this number. This is college culinary math.

OpenStudy (anonymous):

14 pounds is 28% of 50 pounds when you divide 50 by 14 you get .28 multiply by 100 to turn that into a percentage thats the inedible portion percentage the remaining 72% is edible (100-28)

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
desss: are any of yall good at mathh!!??
45 seconds ago 1 Reply 0 Medals
demonwolftwin: who was the 2rd presseddent
2 hours ago 1 Reply 0 Medals
Tbone: I made one last edit I'ma stop making them for a while
28 minutes ago 22 Replies 8 Medals
yomomalikebracobama: e
5 hours ago 6 Replies 1 Medal
yomomalikebracobama: help u tigers
5 hours ago 10 Replies 2 Medals
Williammcgeorge: does anyone want to see some of my drawings
2 hours ago 19 Replies 4 Medals
Joe348: Math 4 Vectors/Vectors Applications
6 hours ago 2 Replies 1 Medal
Joe348: Math :(
6 hours ago 20 Replies 4 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!