Ask your own question, for FREE!
Mathematics
Gucchi:

A person in the audience of a talk show has a 15% chance of winning free movie tickets. What is the chance that a person in the audience may not win free movie tickets? 85% 70% 35% 30%

Gucchi:

am i right with A?

Gucchi:

@snowflake0531

snowflake0531:

yes! correct~:)

Gucchi:

thank you once again.

snowflake0531:

lol, yw

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!