Ask your own question, for FREE!
Politics
RomMosher:

Today President Biden announced that U.S. and NATO troops will be withdrawned from Afghanistan and Iraqi. “War in Afghanistan was never meant to be a multigenerational undertaking,”. This relaxes mean to a point where it feels like someone I hated has died but know it will be different. 20 years, 5 Presidents, not much has changed. What are y'alls thoughts on this?

KiWiPoP1:

I think the fact that Biden is trying to get troops out might be a good thing, in this case no lives have to be taken

KiWiPoP1:

Kids can see their mothers and fathers

jakfishman:

gas is gona go up

0mega:

People fighting can see their families and old friends again, but some people may miss the war, I may be wrong

Shawnte:

i think its lit i think biden the (bleep) i think biden is doing a great job so far

xXGoldenMinaceXx:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Shawnte i think its lit i think biden the (bleep) i think biden is doing a great job so far \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) and thats on pheriot boo

Daddyglitch:

Man idk

thoughfulsky:

biden took the right decision!! He's really proving to be a good president if not the best

thoughfulsky:

I might be wrong but we all know troops might have been sick at war and this will give them a break.

RomMosher:

More yesterday now

Leilani0324:

@thoughfulsky facts he’s really tryna make a change I support him and what he tryna do

thoughfulsky:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Leilani0324 @thoughfulsky facts he’s really tryna make a change I support him and what he tryna do \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) He's doing wayyyy better than Trump.

RomMosher:

This sorta make me feel sad for some reason

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @thoughfulsky \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Leilani0324 @thoughfulsky facts he’s really tryna make a change I support him and what he tryna do \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) He's doing wayyyy better than Trump. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Pleas don't get policate on this you're going to set something off

HaydenwH:

i think the man has officially lost his complete mind..ever stop to realize they were over there for a reason

thoughfulsky:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH i think the man has officially lost his complete mind..ever stop to realize they were over there for a reason \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) No he just realized that he needs to be a bit human

Leilani0324:

SMH

HaydenwH:

sure, pull the troops out for the enemy's to come and we fight on our own soils

KiWiPoP1:

I do see your point in why they were their in the first place, once I doubt once they leave, they're not gonna come back, they most likely will

KiWiPoP1:

But still, the kids 😢

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH sure, pull the troops out for the enemy's to come and we fight on our own soils \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Well theres a very small possible in this decade that a major terroist attack may happen, yes it stopped planning but it didn't stop them.

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @thoughfulsky I might be wrong but we all know troops might have been sick at war and this will give them a break. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) There only in combat in Afghanistan for 1-2 years at a time it hasn't been the same men the whole tine

HaydenwH:

well tbh u pick your profession, and if you pick the military thts what you choose, and living over in a war isnt as inhumane as you think it is

HaydenwH:

do you even know what led the troops being sent to afghanistan?

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH well tbh u pick your profession, and if you pick the military thts what you choose, and living over in a war isnt as inhumane as you think it is \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) They have better housing than bases in the US

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH do you even know what led the troops being sent to afghanistan? \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) 9/11

HaydenwH:

correct, so they attack us, we fight them, withdraw from the fight,,,wht does tht mean,, they can do it again...smart isnt it

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH correct, so they attack us, we fight them, withdraw from the fight,,,wht does tht mean,, they can do it again...smart isnt it \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) True but when you get the revenge you get from something that happened to you don't you stop?

Leilani0324:

@RomMosher It depends on how ruthless you are if you still come back for more after you got revenge u might or might not do it again

HaydenwH:

shore, but revenge isnt stopping them tho. but i mean you are talking ab a man that fenced himself in the WHITE HOUSE in his OWN country yk

RomMosher:

"The government owns the city, They own the country side"-BBC Afghanistan correspondent

HaydenwH:

the taliban are savages, talkin ab sumone who gives kids grenades to kill u.s. soldiers

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @HaydenwH the taliban are savages, talkin ab sumone who gives kids grenades to kill u.s. soldiers \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Battle of Berlin much.

jakfishman:

can we close this now?

RomMosher:

\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @jakfishman can we close this now? \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6a8ESi-Ge8

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
12 seconds ago 18 Replies 0 Medals
TurtlePrincess: SEQUENCES AND SERIES Screenshot below
41 seconds ago 7 Replies 0 Medals
OfficialShonna: helppppppp :0
3 minutes ago 10 Replies 0 Medals
voltapebble: Rate my character design. I also could use help with deciding a name.
17 minutes ago 1 Reply 0 Medals
Rylee88: Rate my Anime | Inuyasha Drawling!
15 minutes ago 11 Replies 3 Medals
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
15 minutes ago 2 Replies 0 Medals
noahalvarez: k im done with the drwings you gis have told me to do
32 minutes ago 4 Replies 1 Medal
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!