Ask your own question, for FREE!
Religion
Inbox:

God is great...and is the only way we can get to heaven.

Inbox:

@daddyroxy

Alexis1415:

STHU c:

rocfp:

Yes I agree, God is great u-u. AMAZING

SaltTheLoser:

Oh yes god sure is great

SaltTheLoser:

This almighty powerful force

Alexis1415:

ok close this post

SaltTheLoser:

But does he answer prayers?

SaltTheLoser:

Nope

SaltTheLoser:

He dont even exist but thays my opinion

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
But does he answer prayers?
Yes he does e-e

SaltTheLoser:

Really? Where is he 0-o

SaltTheLoser:

Show meh

DADDYROXY:

Salt yes he does..you just need to have "faith" and be patience.

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
Really? Where is he 0-o
In heaven u-u

SaltTheLoser:

Wheres heaven?

DADDYROXY:

You can't expect everything to come immediately to you.

SaltTheLoser:

Is heaven located in alabama?

DADDYROXY:

@salttheloser wrote:
Wheres heaven?
a place very far away

SaltTheLoser:

Oh so heaven is in pluto

SaltTheLoser:

I see now

DADDYROXY:

no

DADDYROXY:

dude stop with this nonsense

IwasExplaining:

Anyone who believes in god also believes the earth is flat. >_<

DADDYROXY:

You're just a girl that is confused on what to believe.

SaltTheLoser:

Wheres that big ol staircase that leads to heaven?

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
Is heaven located in alabama?
If you don't believe god that's alright but don't put people's confidence down e.e

SaltTheLoser:

Surely someone would have found this staircase by now

DADDYROXY:

@salttheloser wrote:
Wheres that big ol staircase that leads to heaven?
bruh

SaltTheLoser:

I mean it literally leads into the sky

IwasExplaining:

@salttheloser wrote:
Surely someone would have found this staircase by now
Yup! ^

rocfp:

@iwasexplaining wrote:
@salttheloser wrote:
Surely someone would have found this staircase by now
Yup! ^
nope!

DADDYROXY:

Salt remember how i said "a place far away" I mean a place no1 will visit until the day of judgmen.

IwasExplaining:

Salt be speakin' facts. lol

SaltTheLoser:

Ohhh

SaltTheLoser:

So it dont even exist

SaltTheLoser:

Or is heaven found in the molecular level

rocfp:

Yes it does e.e

DADDYROXY:

Did I say those words?

SaltTheLoser:

Sus

SaltTheLoser:

God figured out invisibiltity

SaltTheLoser:

Made a whole afterlife invisible

IwasExplaining:

Alright, that's enough Salt. ._.

SaltTheLoser:

I wonder if planes run into heaven vause they cant see it

IwasExplaining:

Stop Salt.

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
God figured out invisibiltity
Aright stop, that's enough- If you don't believe,that's alight. u-u

Inbox:

God can save just let him do it and dont turn him down

DADDYROXY:

Why are you saying stuff about God "the non-truth" and not even believe in him?

SaltTheLoser:

Ok lol im done messing with yall but this is really funny

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
Ok lol im done messing with yall but this is really funny
u-u not at all-

Inbox:

its not funny its the truth

IwasExplaining:

To be honest, I'm going to church to get Baptized, confirmed, etc. I didn't do it when I was young, so it's hard to believe.

DADDYROXY:

Salt you're a greedy person. You want everything in the tip of your plate. Well guess what...with that attitude it will be extremely hard to believe in something.

SaltTheLoser:

LOL

rocfp:

@daddyroxy wrote:
Salt you're a greedy person. You want everything in the tip of your plate. Well guess what...with that attitude it will be extremely hard to believe in something.
Dayum, preach it roxy u-u

Inbox:

@daddyroxy wrote:
Salt you're a greedy person. You want everything in the tip of your plate. Well guess what...with that attitude it will be extremely hard to believe in something.
yes you have to want to bleve in him he is the only way

SaltTheLoser:

I believe in myself roxy

SaltTheLoser:

And in things that can be proven and that are factual

Inbox:

@salttheloser wrote:
I believe in myself roxy
no such thing

DADDYROXY:

Don't everyone believe in themselves?

rocfp:

@inbox wrote:
@salttheloser wrote:
I believe in myself roxy
no such thing
There is -

SaltTheLoser:

Nah

SaltTheLoser:

I place my faith in myself

SaltTheLoser:

Not in an object that sells me lies about salvation

DADDYROXY:

smh it does not even "lie about salvation"

IwasExplaining:

SALT CHILL! I said Enough.

SaltTheLoser:

Do you really believe we even go into an afterlife when we die

SaltTheLoser:

Or do you just hope there is an afterlife

IwasExplaining:

@salttheloser wrote:
Ok lol im done messing with yall but this is really funny
^

Inbox:

he is not "an object" he is God all mighty

rocfp:

@inbox wrote:
he is not "an object" he is God all mighty
Exactly

SaltTheLoser:

Inwas refering to the bible

IwasExplaining:

You said you were done. Chill.

KiWiPoP1:

woah

SaltTheLoser:

Were just having a conversation

KiWiPoP1:

salts blowing up

SaltTheLoser:

Lol

DADDYROXY:

It's called "the holy book"

rocfp:

@kiwipop1 wrote:
salts blowing up
No really?-

SaltTheLoser:

Whats so holy about it

Inbox:

Ok salt what do you believe in?

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Whats so holy about it
it is the word of GOD

DADDYROXY:

There's different holy books..therefore people have different religions.

SaltTheLoser:

What kind of book convinces peope to mistreat women and make people like gays into monsteres and call it holy

DADDYROXY:

I have to go to P.E. brb

IwasExplaining:

If you don't believe, don't. But you don't get to dis' everyone here. If you believe, you believe and that's your opinion which you are allowed to have. Honestly, just chill about it.

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
What kind of book convinces peope to mistreat women and make people like gays into monsteres and call it holy
No where does it say mistreat it says do not congregate or asscosiate with those people who dont obey the word and it says women are the weaker vessel so protect them

SaltTheLoser:

Lmao am i not allowed to talk about what i believe in

SaltTheLoser:

And whats wrong about trying to prove your faith

IwasExplaining:

Yeah, but you don't need to go on and on about it. It kind of gets annoying that when you don't get your way, you try to make everyone go on your side.

SaltTheLoser:

If you cant handle these conversations close the tab

Inbox:

@salttheloser wrote:
What kind of book convinces peope to mistreat women and make people like gays into monsteres and call it holy
have you even read the BIBLE b4...no where does it say to mistreat women but yes it does go agenst gay people thats true

SaltTheLoser:

Hey inbox

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
And whats wrong about trying to prove your faith
No one said anything is wrong with trying to prove your faith-

SaltTheLoser:

Go to the middle easet

josiahcantcount:

@inbox wrote:
@salttheloser wrote:
What kind of book convinces peope to mistreat women and make people like gays into monsteres and call it holy
have you even read the BIBLE b4...no where does it say to mistreat women but yes it does go agenst gay people thats true
yeah it calls homosexuality and abomination but doesnt go against women at all

SaltTheLoser:

Those ppl treat their women the way they do because of their religion

SaltTheLoser:

They believe in god btw

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Those ppl treat their women the way they do because of their religion
not Christianity maybe islam but idk much about those other religons

Inbox:

@salttheloser wrote:
Those ppl treat their women the way they do because of their religion
not all of the middle east bleave in God

IwasExplaining:

omg, not this big of a deal for half of QC to be on this post.

SaltTheLoser:

Still they believe in god

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
They believe in god btw
yes they believe in a diffrent version of god which is as the bible says "a form of godliness denying power"

SaltTheLoser:

Lol thats sad though

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Lol thats sad though
For who not Christians just those who are lost

SaltTheLoser:

What makes you think your version is the best one?

SaltTheLoser:

Lmao anyway im done talking about religion

SaltTheLoser:

God doesnt pay the bills or improve your life

rocfp:

You believe in what you believe in, yeah it's wrong to mistreat women and treat gay's like monsters, but it does say in the bible that the lord does dispise those type of people. Im not saying everyone should be straight. If god wasn't real how come there are mircales happening? Prayers do get answers as long as you do it with your hurt, and I believe "For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. ... For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." Im not saying anyone who doesnt believe in god will have a short life. u-u

SaltTheLoser:

He just gives comfort to cope with the reality of dying

rocfp:

@rocfp wrote:
You believe in what you believe in, yeah it's wrong to mistreat women and treat gay's like monsters, but it does say in the bible that the lord does dispise those type of people. Im not saying everyone should be straight. If god wasn't real how come there are mircales happening? Prayers do get answers as long as you do it with your hurt, and I believe "For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. ... For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." Im not saying anyone who doesnt believe in god will have a short life. u-u
*heart-..

KiWiPoP1:

I feel like there's no such thing as miracles

SaltTheLoser:

Miracles happen when people work for them

SaltTheLoser:

Like a doctor saving a life

KiWiPoP1:

sounds about right

SaltTheLoser:

That doctor saved that life not some deity

rocfp:

@kiwipop1 wrote:
I feel like there's no such thing as miracles
Like i said you believe in what you want :>

KiWiPoP1:

@rocfp wrote:
@kiwipop1 wrote:
I feel like there's no such thing as miracles
Like i said you believe in what you want :>
yes ofc ofc ofc, im not gonna come at anyone for what they think

SaltTheLoser:

If i get on the ground rn and prayed will god make covid go away by tomorrow?

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
If i get on the ground rn and prayed will god make covid go away by tomorrow?
WOAh-

SaltTheLoser:

I wonder how many ppl prayed for that lol

SaltTheLoser:

But yet covis is still around 💀

SaltTheLoser:

Damn i hate typing on mobile

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
I wonder how many ppl prayed for that lol
No people don't pray for covid to go away- people pray for people who have covid ,.. and I think your taking this to far..

SaltTheLoser:

Lol

SaltTheLoser:

Not really

SaltTheLoser:

Juat made points that you cant back up with facts

SaltTheLoser:

Thats all

KiWiPoP1:

mic drop

rocfp:

@salttheloser wrote:
Juat made points that you cant back up with facts
"juat" e.e

SaltTheLoser:

God i hate mobile

KiWiPoP1:

ironic 🌚

DADDYROXY:

@salttheloser wrote:
Juat made points that you cant back up with facts
and you can? Can you explain the purpose of this world? Or who created it?

KiWiPoP1:

it you didn't believe in God, it would kinda make sense that our planet was just made in a habitable zone in space

SaltTheLoser:

What makes you think liife has a purpose?

DADDYROXY:

Ok then that doesn't give me enough info though...

SaltTheLoser:

What if everything just happened and there is no god

DADDYROXY:

I don't believe that

SaltTheLoser:

Science gives good theories about how this universe was created

Mustang:

@iwasexplaining wrote:
If you don't believe, don't. Salt, you don't get to dis' everyone here. If you believe, you believe and that's your opinion which you are allowed to have. Honestly, just chill about it.

SaltTheLoser:

And it seems like a solid thing to believe in since it could be proven

DADDYROXY:

"theories" nun else bc those theories can be fake.

SaltTheLoser:

But you dont need god to have a purpose

SaltTheLoser:

God heaven or hell cannot be proven by the way

SaltTheLoser:

Theories can

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
But you dont need god to have a purpose
No I need god to achieve eternal life

DADDYROXY:

@josiahcantcount wrote:
@salttheloser wrote:
But you dont need god to have a purpose
No I need god to achieve eternal life
fax

DADDYROXY:

Girl like I said "believe what you want" But don't go around saying that we are manipulated.

SaltTheLoser:

Lol its a nice thought but reality is cruel

SaltTheLoser:

And im a dude btw

SaltTheLoser:

I personally believe that when we die we lose consiousness and fade from existence

Inbox:

@salttheloser wrote:
I personally believe that when we die we lose consiousness and fade from existence
well i dont

DADDYROXY:

Well then that's you but most people believe in God.

SaltTheLoser:

Good for them ig

DADDYROXY:

mhm

Astrid1:

153 replies in 37 minutes- damn. Whats so important on here?

DADDYROXY:

God

Astrid1:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ight. I bet be going.

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
I personally believe that when we die we lose consiousness and fade from existence
well I believe what God promises in bible and because I have faith which is believing without seeing

SaltTheLoser:

Alrrr dude

Astrid1:

All ik abt death and when I die is that Ion going nowhere besides a cemetery to sleep forever and decompose.

SaltTheLoser:

^

DADDYROXY:

@astrid1 wrote:
All ik abt death and when I die is that Ion going nowhere besides a cemetery to sleep forever and decompose.
yep that's true

josiahcantcount:

@daddyroxy wrote:
@astrid1 wrote:
All ik abt death and when I die is that Ion going nowhere besides a cemetery to sleep forever and decompose.
yep that's true
its true about our physical bodies but there are places for those who obey god and those who dont

SaltTheLoser:

Thats not right though lol

SaltTheLoser:

You can live your whole life as a good person but just because you didnt believe in him you go to a hell

SaltTheLoser:

Not the kimd of god id worship

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Thats not right though lol
It is and ur gonna have to find out the hard way ig but u cant be a "good person if u sin"

SaltTheLoser:

The only sin i see being commited is by god himself

SaltTheLoser:

If he punishes a person who never did anything terrible in life well

SaltTheLoser:

He's the monster in that situation

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
The only sin i see being commited is by god himself
lmao how is the created supposed to judge the creator

Astrid1:

Honestly, I do want to live my life expecting to go into a fairyland And I sure as hell dont want to be good all my life and obey every command he makes. Hell, Ion believe in god or Satan. Like- if we just spent our whole life expecting something at the end, why don't we all just die and see if it's true or not?

SaltTheLoser:

Lol

SaltTheLoser:

This creator of yours is dumb

SaltTheLoser:

Anyway

SaltTheLoser:

Its time to end this charade already

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
This creator of yours is dumb
if ur so smart but he made u he gotta be smarter than u

SaltTheLoser:

He made me?

SaltTheLoser:

Weird i thought i came from my fathers sperm and my mothers ovaries

Astrid1:

He makes us face thing's we really shouldn't need to face. Sure it's supposed to make us a better person, but what about mass murderers, are them just his living mistakes, is that why he makes bad ppl die young? Or is that satans work?

SaltTheLoser:

Plua if god makes us then that means he made gay ppl so like

SaltTheLoser:

Ha

SaltTheLoser:

Omg my grammar today

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Weird i thought i came from my fathers sperm and my mothers ovaries
so u really believe that beings and planets popped into existence if so ur not even close to as smart as u think u are

SaltTheLoser:

LOL

SaltTheLoser:

Actually they did pop into existence

SaltTheLoser:

Just took a really long period of time

SaltTheLoser:

You believe an entire universe was created in 7 days?

SaltTheLoser:

If so ur not as smart as you think you are

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Actually they did pop into existence
ok if thats the case ur saying something came out of nothing and saying that wasnt god then what was it cuz sounds like defying science to me

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
If so ur not as smart as you think you are
yes I believe the almighty God can do that

SaltTheLoser:

Damn ur dumb

SaltTheLoser:

Maybe you should pay attention to your science classes

SaltTheLoser:

Life evolved from single celled organisms lol

SaltTheLoser:

Owoah but you wont believe that will you

SaltTheLoser:

Cause you're too ignorant

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Maybe you should pay attention to your science classes
no I pay plenty attention and they never explain how the huge ball of dense mass got there in the big bang or how the single celled organisms got there because they have no explanation other than god

josiahcantcount:

u assuming im ignorant cuz im christian is funny tho

SaltTheLoser:

No cause you refuse to believe im facts

SaltTheLoser:

No cause you refuse to believe im facts

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
No cause you refuse to believe im facts
*im facts lmao ok and what fact have u even used that I didn't believe

SaltTheLoser:

You dont even know how life evolved lool

SaltTheLoser:

Ok shut up lol i got things to do

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
You dont even know how life evolved lool
you mean by natural selection some were animals were born with traits that helped them and passed them on or example a tail and passed them on until there is a seperate population of animals with tail vs the other species without tails again u assume im ignorant even tho im smarter than u which is why I chose to obey the word of God but i got better things to do than teach you so "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, as ye go forth out of that house or that city, shake off the dust of your feet."-Matthew 10:14 cya hope you come to see the truth buddy

SaltTheLoser:

Smarter than me?

SaltTheLoser:

Funny lol and you have a good day sir

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Smarter than me?
I mean I was smart enough to prove u wrong every time and smart enough to pick the right belief so i dont see why ur laughing

SaltTheLoser:

Huh

SaltTheLoser:

Proved me wrong?

SaltTheLoser:

You lierally just admitted evolution is a fact

SaltTheLoser:

How is that proving me wrong its just enforcing my idea

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
How is that proving me wrong its just enforcing my idea
no I proved god made all creation by disproving the big bang and the 7 day thory is still correct cuz the bible says in 2nd peter "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"

SaltTheLoser:

The bible says

SaltTheLoser:

Lool and you call that credible evidence?

SaltTheLoser:

And no the big bang theory does actually worl

SaltTheLoser:

Work*

SaltTheLoser:

I dont know the depth of it but ill google for you if you want

SaltTheLoser:

Big bang spread around dust particle and stuff like hydrogen with formed atoms or something idk im not a scientist but i can definitely google the research

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Lool and you call that credible evidence?
yes the bible is very credible but how could there be a big bang if it came from a huge mass in the center of the universe but matter cant be created according to science

josiahcantcount:

how did those atoms get there tho

SaltTheLoser:

Shall we googlem

SaltTheLoser:

?*

SaltTheLoser:

Lets see how the big bang theory started brb

josiahcantcount:

ok but google is a more credible source than the word of God lol ur a joke anyways

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Lets see how the big bang theory started brb
ok google cant explain it either

SaltTheLoser:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

SaltTheLoser:

Yeah google is more credible than gods words

SaltTheLoser:

Literally the collective knowledge of 7 billion humans vs a book telling you what you can and cant do

SaltTheLoser:

Who is really the joke here lol

josiahcantcount:

ok well i still dont see an explanation tho

SaltTheLoser:

Can you not read?

SaltTheLoser:

It literally explains the big bang and the formation of the universe

SaltTheLoser:

Like ? Stop embarrasing yourself

josiahcantcount:

no i can read and it says light elements densely packed not how they got there

SaltTheLoser:

What fi they were there lol

SaltTheLoser:

How was god created then?

SaltTheLoser:

Owoah

SaltTheLoser:

Try to prove that buddy

SaltTheLoser:

Oh wait let me guess

SaltTheLoser:

The bible said so

SaltTheLoser:

🤓

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
How was god created then?
so ur saying out of nowhere therewas a random ball of mass in the middle of the universe lmao yes cuz the bible says so and i have an explanation and u dont

Alexis1415:

wym im going to hell my guy

josiahcantcount:

@josiahcantcount wrote:
@salttheloser wrote:
How was god created then?
so ur saying out of nowhere therewas a random ball of mass in the middle of the universe lmao yes cuz the bible says so and i have an explanation and u dont
7 billion humans cant explain it but a "book" can

SaltTheLoser:

SaltTheLoser:

Come again

Alexis1415:

im almost at purpleee ehhhhhh so closeee

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Come again
so the "primeval atom" came from nothing as it says in ur ss so ig u really dont have one

SaltTheLoser:

Alexis1415:

oop im going to hell not heaven soooo, i meannn

SaltTheLoser:

Oh and god came from nothing too?

SaltTheLoser:

Funny your point is?

Alexis1415:

I dont believe in any of this mumbo jumbo c:

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Funny your point is?
"He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men"

SaltTheLoser:

Oh wowie a bible quote

Alexis1415:

chill

SaltTheLoser:

Bible quotes 🤡

SaltTheLoser:

Funny

josiahcantcount:

@salttheloser wrote:
Oh wowie a bible quote
lmao ok again u have zero explanation while I have facts that are the guide to heaven imma leave it at that so cya

SaltTheLoser:

Facts

SaltTheLoser:

Lol ok

Alexis1415:

oml were having a god battle

Alexis1415:

shush up

SaltTheLoser:

Man calls a book written ages ago by men who didnt even have personal hygiene back then facts

Alexis1415:

get overrrr it, yall take time out of ur day to be petty chiilllll and go on with ur life, this is becoming spam

DADDYROXY:

yea I'm being spammed...

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
Emireee: What's the greatest common factor of 5x+20?
3 minutes ago 7 Replies 1 Medal
jarvispacheco: Which parts of an ecosystem perform cellular respiration?
30 seconds ago 29 Replies 2 Medals
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
6 minutes ago 6 Replies 3 Medals
jake111: What is polination and fertilization. A. axesual B. sexual
10 minutes ago 23 Replies 4 Medals
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
14 minutes ago 5 Replies 3 Medals
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
18 minutes ago 8 Replies 1 Medal
aidenj: is it good
2 minutes ago 45 Replies 4 Medals
xXQuintonXx: help please(ss below)
21 minutes ago 47 Replies 2 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!