Ask your own question, for FREE!
Astronomy
MochaBerries:

um i have a few questions- 1~ what exactly is a black hole and what could possibly be inside of it? 2~ How does a planet form and how long does it take? 3~ How does a galaxy form and how long does it take? @563blackghost

Sailor:

A black hole is an area of such immense gravity that nothing—not even light—can escape from it. Black holes form at the end of some stars' lives. The energy that held the star together disappears and it collapses in on itself producing a magnificent explosion. Source: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/learn/video/space-place-in-a-snap-what-is-a-black-hole/#:~:text=A%20black%20hole%20is%20an,itself%20producing%20a%20magnificent%20explosion.

Sailor:

I'm not sure what's in a black hole, but I don't think anything's in it because anything that enters it gets stretched

MochaBerries:

mm

MochaBerries:

makes sense

Sailor:

Yea lol

Sailor:

Planets are born out of flat disks of dust and gas that spin around young stars, so it might take a while for a planet to form. I believe it takes millions of years.

MochaBerries:

oo okii

Sailor:

And when it comes down to galaxies, it could take twice as much time as a planet is made. But with the Big Bang theory, something exploded and caused the solar system to be made, so it depends

DreamingWitch:

1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.

Sailor:

@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole

MochaBerries:

@sailor wrote:
@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole
thats really like crazy to think ab for some reason

Sailor:

@mochaberries wrote:
@sailor wrote:
@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole
thats really like crazy to think ab for some reason
True

DreamingWitch:

@mochaberries wrote:
@sailor wrote:
@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole
thats really like crazy to think ab for some reason
it'd be crazy to fall int one, but i'd love to see what is in one-

Sailor:

@dreamingwitch wrote:
@mochaberries wrote:
@sailor wrote:
@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole
thats really like crazy to think ab for some reason
it'd be crazy to fall int one, but i'd love to see what is in one-
True lol

MochaBerries:

@dreamingwitch wrote:
@mochaberries wrote:
@sailor wrote:
@dreamingwitch wrote:
1- I think anything can fall into a black hole?? - If that's what you mean.
Yeah nothing escapes a black hole
thats really like crazy to think ab for some reason
it'd be crazy to fall int one, but i'd love to see what is in one-
yeahh

Sailor:

Its probably black and dark in a black hole

MochaBerries:

i mean yeah probably lmao

DreamingWitch:

definitely

MochaBerries:

i mean why else would it be called a "black hole"

Sailor:

@mochaberries wrote:
i mean why else would it be called a "black hole"
lol

MochaBerries:

lOl

MochaBerries:

ty yall for da answers it helps! :DD

Sailor:

Np uwu

MochaBerries:

ima close dis post now uwu

Sailor:

ok uwu

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
speakinofplaq: How do you say , " Can I borrow a pencil ? " In Spanish ?
5 hours ago 2 Replies 0 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!