Ask your own question, for FREE!
Writing
EZXcfhgvjb:

i need your help guys so i'm doing a presentation and my topic is about black trans women and i have no idea how to start it can u guys help me with it

Mooshroom:

start by talking about what u think about it then do more research or whatever there should be like questions to help you get started

bunbunthebunny:

Start it off with what you think it is or what it means to you then talk about what it actually is and about it and what the world thinks about it

Mooshroom:

@bunbunthebunny wrote:
Start it off with what you think it is or what it means to you then talk about what it actually is and about it and what the world thinks about it
ya good idea

mrwhskers:

start it off with the first black trans women, and how she started things like pride month for example, and then look up the history and if you need help with like an actual example i can send one to you.

EZXcfhgvjb:

@bunbunthebunny wrote:
Start it off with what you think it is or what it means to you then talk about what it actually is and about it and what the world thinks about it
thank u

EZXcfhgvjb:

@mooshroom wrote:
start by talking about what u think about it then do more research or whatever there should be like questions to help you get started
thank u

EZXcfhgvjb:

@mrwhskers wrote:
start it off with the first black trans women, and how she started things like pride month for example, and then look up the history and if you need help with like an actual example i can send one to you.
thanks also i love ur pfp

mrwhskers:

@ezxcfhgvjb wrote:
@mrwhskers wrote:
start it off with the first black trans women, and how she started things like pride month for example, and then look up the history and if you need help with like an actual example i can send one to you.
thanks also i love ur pfp
Tyy and yw

Mooshroom:

@ezxcfhgvjb wrote:
@mooshroom wrote:
start by talking about what u think about it then do more research or whatever there should be like questions to help you get started
thank u
yw!

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!