Ask your own question, for FREE!
Music 28 Online
BarbieJoo:

Yall are going to love my singing

BarbieJoo:

https://vocaroo.com/111ZQ33SikZR

BarbieJoo:

i think my voice angelic ngl, im proud of myself

Emma1234:

....... i LOVE ITT

BarbieJoo:

@emma1234 wrote:
....... i LOVE ITT
THXXXXXXXXX

Emma1234:

NPP

JazzWill:

its beautiful lol

BarbieJoo:

@jazzwill wrote:
its beautiful lol
ur lying ur as s of brooo LMAOO

BarbieJoo:

u know that shi aint good

JazzWill:

@barbiejoo wrote:
@jazzwill wrote:
its beautiful lol
ur lying ur as s of brooo LMAOO
the lol is their for a reason XD

kpopidol2010:

Its so good omggg im so proud of u good job!!!!

Swirxy:

ngl ima say the truth

Swirxy:

..........

Swirxy:

that HITTIN NGL LIKE SHEEEESH

BarbieJoo:

@kpopidol2010 wrote:
Its so good omggg im so proud of u good job!!!!
BRO STOP LYINGGGGGGGG I DID THAT STUFF ON PURPOSE AND U KNOW THATTTT LMAO

Swirxy:

IK

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
that HITTIN NGL LIKE SHEEEESH
ONGGGGGGπŸ’€

JazzWill:

all she wanted was for yall to be honest loll

kpopidol2010:

Lollll!!! No im being fr fr that was amazing sign up for American Idol

Swirxy:

alr lemme be honest fr..........

JazzWill:

@kpopidol2010 wrote:
Lollll!!! No im being fr fr that was amazing sign up for American Idol
oml

Swirxy:

that shi was not hittin

JazzWill:

@swirxy wrote:
that shi was not hittin
XD

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
that shi was not hittin
the only thing it was hitting was my eardrums

Swirxy:

-_-

Swirxy:

._.

Swirxy:

:troll:

BarbieJoo:

but like yalllll

BarbieJoo:

i think i deserve a medal

Swirxy:

......................................................................

JazzWill:

ya u special

BarbieJoo:

LMAO IM SPECIAL!?!?!

Swirxy:

ngl u might win a champ

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
......................................................................
give me my medal i deserve bro

Swirxy:

if u took it seriously

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
if u took it seriously
i didddddd, i hit all the high notes perfectly
@kpopidol2010 wrote:
Lollll!!! No im being fr fr that was amazing sign up for American Idol
give me my medalπŸ™‚

Swirxy:

no u did not

kpopidol2010:

lol ok ok i will

Swirxy:

if u think u did it perfectly then do it again

BarbieJoo:

@kpopidol2010 wrote:
lol ok ok i will
THXXXXX

kpopidol2010:

YWWW!!!!

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
if u think u did it perfectly then do it again
u should be more like kpop and gimmie my medal

Swirxy:

nah

Swirxy:

do it again seriously

Swirxy:

then i'll think about it

Swirxy:

or imma need 5 dollas

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
or imma need 5 dollas
nahhh i did amazing and there no re recording so thats final

Swirxy:

listen to sunshine rainbow

Swirxy:

that BE HITTEN NGL

JazzWill:

we still on this lol

tory:

zamnnnn girly okay i see you

BarbieJoo:

@tory wrote:
zamnnnn girly okay i see you
FRRRRRRRRRRRR

JazzWill:

the talent

Swirxy:

IT WAS NOT EVEN HITTEN

JazzWill:

is beyond me

Swirxy:

LISTEN TO SUNSHINE RAINBOW THAT BE HITTEN

BarbieJoo:

swirxy need to get em ears checked because seems like everyone loves my singinggggggg

Swirxy:

1 attachment
Swirxy:

1 attachment
Swirxy:

1 attachment
Swirxy:

u sure

Swirxy:

check the image

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
check the image
lmaoo how df do u remember that gmail broooo

Swirxy:

caught in 8k resolution

xXmattXx:

OHHHH MMYYYYYYY LAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT EVEN 8AM AND MY EARS ARE GONEEEEEE...that's cuz it's really good πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ "AYYY...AYYYYYAYAAYYY!!!" Perfection, here's a Β£2000 paycheck

BarbieJoo:

@xxmattxx wrote:
OHHHH MMYYYYYYY LAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT EVEN 8AM AND MY EARS ARE GONEEEEEE...that's cuz it's really good πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ "AYYY...AYYYYYAYAAYYY!!!" Perfection, here's a Β£2000 paycheck
i knowwwwww cause m voice is just THAT good bro

xXmattXx:

@barbiejoo wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
......................................................................
give me my medal i deserve bro
I've given you one

xXmattXx:

@barbiejoo wrote:
@xxmattxx wrote:
OHHHH MMYYYYYYY LAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT EVEN 8AM AND MY EARS ARE GONEEEEEE...that's cuz it's really good πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ "AYYY...AYYYYYAYAAYYY!!!" Perfection, here's a Β£2000 paycheck
i knowwwwww cause m voice is just THAT good bro
Your voice gave me ear cancer

BarbieJoo:

@xxmattxx wrote:
@barbiejoo wrote:
@xxmattxx wrote:
OHHHH MMYYYYYYY LAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT EVEN 8AM AND MY EARS ARE GONEEEEEE...that's cuz it's really good πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ "AYYY...AYYYYYAYAAYYY!!!" Perfection, here's a Β£2000 paycheck
i knowwwwww cause m voice is just THAT good bro
Your voice gave me ear cancer
nah my voice healed ur ears bro

xXmattXx:

@barbiejoo wrote:
@xxmattxx wrote:
@barbiejoo wrote:
@xxmattxx wrote:
OHHHH MMYYYYYYY LAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT EVEN 8AM AND MY EARS ARE GONEEEEEE...that's cuz it's really good πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ "AYYY...AYYYYYAYAAYYY!!!" Perfection, here's a Β£2000 paycheck
i knowwwwww cause m voice is just THAT good bro
Your voice gave me ear cancer
nah my voice healed ur ears bro
On Mars they might have

Swirxy:

this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead

BarbieJoo:

@swirxy wrote:
this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead
lmao

Swirxy:

wym lol it true

xXmattXx:

@barbiejoo wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead
lmao
Shut up

Swirxy:

@xxmattxx wrote:
@barbiejoo wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead
lmao
Shut up
How about you sthu

xXmattXx:

@swirxy wrote:
@xxmattxx wrote:
@barbiejoo wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead
lmao
Shut up
How about you sthu
Damn, like I was not even talking to you bruh, I was talking to @BarbieJoo, Know some facts

Swirxy:

@xxmattxx wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
I Dont gaf if u talk trash to my friends then u talkin trash to me |\/\/|
@xxmattxx wrote:
@barbiejoo wrote:
@swirxy wrote:
this is some that when on for 2 days than went dead
lmao
Shut up
How about you sthu
Damn, like I was not even talking to you bruh, I was talking to @BarbieJoo, Know some facts

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
Tbone: Edits ^-^
43 minutes ago 6 Replies 3 Medals
rose12345: look
6 hours ago 11 Replies 3 Medals
jessii: What are the pros and cons of being a flight attendant?
21 minutes ago 5 Replies 1 Medal
SamRoman: What do y'all think of my Cover photo for my next YouTube video?
40 minutes ago 13 Replies 1 Medal
lovelygirl13: i made a collage of the color green
19 minutes ago 6 Replies 2 Medals
chrishale13840: would this be a good tattoo
10 hours ago 18 Replies 5 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!