Ask your own question, for FREE!
Miscellaneous 81 Online
Nilae:

like my double-sided drawing?

Astrid1:

May I see it?

Nilae:

Nilae:

AxL1nna:

yes lol

awesome675:

awesome screapy

awesome675:

screepy

Nilae:

@awesome675 wrote:
screepy
ik i didn't know any other way to make the eye look

awesome675:

@nilae wrote:
@awesome675 wrote:
screepy
ik i didn't know any other way to make the eye look
it's fine

MidniteSunny:

ish a neat concept, ze art style itself could b worked on, but das oki keep up ze gud work ^^

JazzWill:

I can't even draw a straight line, so props to you 🙌

YRNDurk:

its ight

Arieonna:

it is fine

Nilae:

@arieonna wrote:
it is fine
thank you

YRNDurk:

@nilae wrote:
@arieonna wrote:
it is fine
thank you
@arieonna wrote:
it is fine
yep true at

iAmTsUkKi:

looks good.

uniqueislove:

OKAY SLAYYYYYYYYY BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maddie071105:

Yessss girl

Rayyyyyy:

oooo great job!! its pretty cute in my opinion, and i hope you continue to draw to your heart's content!

Nilae:

@rayyyyyy wrote:
oooo great job!! its pretty cute in my opinion, and i hope you continue to draw to your heart's content!
awwwww tyyyyy best friend i will ur so sweet

Rayyyyyy:

@nilae wrote:
@rayyyyyy wrote:
oooo great job!! its pretty cute in my opinion, and i hope you continue to draw to your heart's content!
awwwww tyyyyy best friend i will ur so sweet
im sorry for not seeing this sooner, but it is really cute and its a little funny at the same time, and eventually if you continue drawing, you could really improve!!

Nilae:

@rayyyyyy wrote:
@nilae wrote:
@rayyyyyy wrote:
oooo great job!! its pretty cute in my opinion, and i hope you continue to draw to your heart's content!
awwwww tyyyyy best friend i will ur so sweet
im sorry for not seeing this sooner, but it is really cute and its a little funny at the same time, and eventually if you continue drawing, you could really improve!!
tyyy ur too supportive lol

Rayyyyyy:

youre an good artist and im postitive youll become an amazing one in the future, it just takes practice and patience

madz2345:

damn, this is good.

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
desss: are any of yall good at mathh!!??
4 minutes ago 10 Replies 1 Medal
demonwolftwin: who was the 2rd presseddent
2 hours ago 1 Reply 0 Medals
Tbone: I made one last edit I'ma stop making them for a while
37 minutes ago 22 Replies 8 Medals
yomomalikebracobama: e
5 hours ago 6 Replies 1 Medal
yomomalikebracobama: help u tigers
5 hours ago 10 Replies 2 Medals
Williammcgeorge: does anyone want to see some of my drawings
2 hours ago 19 Replies 4 Medals
Joe348: Math 4 Vectors/Vectors Applications
6 hours ago 2 Replies 1 Medal
Joe348: Math :(
6 hours ago 20 Replies 4 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!