Ask your own question, for FREE!
Art 64 Online
S1Here:

First time posting a drawing of mine

S1Here:

Tbone:

Awesomeee I love it ^-^ have you thought of making the same thing but with an axe in her hand?

AxL1nna:

I love it!

S1Here:

@tbone wrote:
Awesomeee I love it ^-^ have you thought of making the same thing but with an axe in her hand?
Actually, I have another drawing of her! She is an oc I named "The Mime" or just "Mime" for short (not creative name ik) But basically she is a demon! Maybe soon I can post the demon form of her!

S1Here:

@axl1nna wrote:
I love it!
Thank you! Also cute pfp!

AxL1nna:

@s1here wrote:
@axl1nna wrote:
I love it!
Thank you! Also cute pfp!
ty

Tbone:

I would love to see the demon form of her

S1Here:

@tbone wrote:
I would love to see the demon form of her
Then you'll have to just keep an eye out later in the art section!

SatanBunneh:

Ouuuu it looks nice! Good job! :D

urbecca:

super cool I love it!!!

TheluvMe:

cool

S1Here:

@satanbunneh wrote:
Ouuuu it looks nice! Good job! :D
Thank you, hon! (ik I'm like a teen but I still call ppl names like this)

S1Here:

@urbecca wrote:
super cool I love it!!!
And I love your pfp! It's pretty!

S1Here:

@theluvme wrote:
cool
Not as cool as your pfp!

SatanBunneh:

@s1here wrote:
@satanbunneh wrote:
Ouuuu it looks nice! Good job! :D
Thank you, hon! (ik I'm like a teen but I still call ppl names like this)
You're welcome, luv! (I'm 16 and I call people 'luv' and 'dear' lmao)

urbecca:

oh thank you!!

S1Here:

:)

imabadguy:

its so amazing

S1Here:

@imabadguy wrote:
its so amazing
Probably not as amazing as you! :D

kacchan:

Wow you did a good job you are actually very talented^^ this drawing look so good if you continue to draw you might actually might be good enough to be an artist...Well you are good enough to be a artist but good job and keep up the great work!!!

Astrid1:

Pretty good! (muchhh better than other ones i've seen) I really like it. Your art style is very pretty !!

S1Here:

@kacchan wrote:
Wow you did a good job you are actually very talented^^ this drawing look so good if you continue to draw you might actually might be good enough to be an artist...Well you are good enough to be a artist but good job and keep up the great work!!!
Thank you! Many people at middle school say this to me but I'm also someone who doesn't have much energy but once again thank you!

S1Here:

@astrid1 wrote:
Pretty good! (muchhh better than other ones i've seen) I really like it. Your art style is very pretty !!
Thank you, hon! Much love sent to you!

StrawberryGoddess:

I LOVE IT!! it looks like shes about to kill or eat your hand ^w^

mayathegamergrl:

Looks really good!!

Servants:

Awesomeness.

ItsLiv:

OMG lovin it

pupsickcool:

Thats actually amazing. I cant draw like that to save my life lmao

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Latest Questions
Azayliaa: i need helpp :/
12 minutes ago 12 Replies 1 Medal
desss: are any of yall good at mathh!!??
49 minutes ago 18 Replies 2 Medals
demonwolftwin: who was the 2rd presseddent
3 hours ago 1 Reply 0 Medals
Tbone: I made one last edit I'ma stop making them for a while
1 hour ago 22 Replies 8 Medals
yomomalikebracobama: e
6 hours ago 6 Replies 1 Medal
yomomalikebracobama: help u tigers
6 hours ago 10 Replies 2 Medals
Williammcgeorge: does anyone want to see some of my drawings
3 hours ago 19 Replies 4 Medals
Joe348: Math 4 Vectors/Vectors Applications
54 minutes ago 3 Replies 2 Medals
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!