Ask your own question, for FREE!
Art 54 Online
madz2345:

random stuff from my sketchbook. rate them :0

madz2345:

@kaylathathatgirlll wrote:
Incredible Job!🌟such great art skills. You could make a cartoon outta thatπŸ’«
lmao, dont lie. but thanks<3

xXQuintonXx:

if im bein for real, the knife, scream face and the duck look the best out of all of the drawings and the hands looks fire too dont get me wrong but im js, they look pretty good though

madz2345:

@xxquintonxx wrote:
if im bein for real, the knife, scream face and the duck look the best out of all of the drawings and the hands looks fire too dont get me wrong but im js, they look pretty good though
Ty! :>

xXQuintonXx:

@madz2345 wrote:
@xxquintonxx wrote:
if im bein for real, the knife, scream face and the duck look the best out of all of the drawings and the hands looks fire too dont get me wrong but im js, they look pretty good though
Ty! :>
yea np keep it up

DeadOfWinter:

Ugly L do worst.

madz2345:

@deadofwinter wrote:
Ugly L do worst.
:3

MidniteSunny:

those r lovely madz ^^ amazing job, and those duckies at ze end remind me of ze Dread Duckies in mah fav horror game Dark Deception !!!! kewl :>

madz2345:

@midnitesunny wrote:
those r lovely madz ^^ amazing job, and those duckies at ze end remind me of ze Dread Duckies in mah fav horror game Dark Deception !!!! kewl :>
Thank you!! and dark deception is my fav horror game besides fnaf :0

MidniteSunny:

oms YASSSSSS we stan dat

madz2345:

@midnitesunny wrote:
oms YASSSSSS we stan dat
YASSSSSSS

CutieKittyGirl539:

cute

AmiraPearl539:

@cutiekittygirl539 wrote:
cute
OMG HOW DID U GET THAT MUCH MEDALS AMIRA and also i love ur pfp pic ur cute hehe AND Also

AmiraPearl539:

love ur drawing

CutieKittyGirl539:

@amirapearl539 wrote:
@cutiekittygirl539 wrote:
cute
OMG HOW DID U GET THAT MUCH MEDALS AMIRA and also i love ur pfp pic ur cute hehe AND Also
Ty

madz2345:

;-;

CutieKittyGirl539:

@madz2345 wrote:
;-;
I love your drawings!!! There all nice! Didn't think you where really that talented!

madz2345:

@cutiekittygirl539 wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
;-;
I love your drawings!!! There all nice! Didn't think you where really that talented!
tysm

CutieKittyGirl539:

@madz2345 wrote:
@cutiekittygirl539 wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
;-;
I love your drawings!!! There all nice! Didn't think you where really that talented!
tysm
Your welcome.

Sharkattack123:

How I draw x.x w

NotLeiland:

That duck might be the reason you're so scared of ducks-

madz2345:

@notleiland wrote:
That duck might be the reason you're so scared of ducks-
Ducks....ducks...ducks idk :'>

madz2345:

@sharkattack123 wrote:
How I draw x.x w
lmao<3

Rylee88:

They're all amazing, but my favorite is definitely the ghost face 😍😍

Arieonna:

wow awsome i like the grim reaper drawing

euphoriiic:

they all look so gooood^^ the heart is very cute.

Jungkook69:

ouuuu there good~

madz2345:

@rylee88 wrote:
They're all amazing, but my favorite is definitely the ghost face 😍😍
Thank you!! :>

madz2345:

@arieonna wrote:
wow awsome i like the grim reaper drawing
Tysm! :3

madz2345:

@euphoriiic wrote:
they all look so gooood^^ the heart is very cute.
awe, ty c:

madz2345:

@jungkook69 wrote:
ouuuu there good~
Thank you, my queen~ ily~

Jungkook69:

@madz2345 wrote:
@jungkook69 wrote:
ouuuu there good~
Thank you, my queen~ ily~
Mhm my love~ Ilytsm~

Astrid1:

Wowza

stunnaari:

ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲

Krissy525:

@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
sameeeeeee

madz2345:

@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
@krissy525 wrote:
@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
sameeeeeee
tyyyy, its prob the only decent things xd

ineedagfbadly122:

the skull looks ight im im being honest

Krissy525:

@madz2345 wrote:
@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
@krissy525 wrote:
@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
sameeeeeee
tyyyy, its prob the only decent things xd
They're all better than what I can do

madz2345:

@krissy525 wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
@krissy525 wrote:
@stunnaari wrote:
ouu ii really like da ducky 1 n the ghostface 1😲
sameeeeeee
tyyyy, its prob the only decent things xd
They're all better than what I can do
aint no fracking way. :0

ineedagfbadly122:

well goodjob wit ghostface

Krissy525:

I'm better at crafts than drawing

madz2345:

@krissy525 wrote:
I'm better at crafts than drawing
ouuu, i suck at crafts :'> ur so lucky :0

NotLeiland:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DeadOfWinter:

Ur gay.

Krissy525:

@madz2345 wrote:
@krissy525 wrote:
I'm better at crafts than drawing
ouuu, i suck at crafts :'> ur so lucky :0
I get it from my Mimi (grandma on my dad's side)

IsabelFriedmannbells:

those look awesome @madz2345

madz2345:

@krissy525 wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
@krissy525 wrote:
I'm better at crafts than drawing
ouuu, i suck at crafts :'> ur so lucky
I get it from my Mimi (grandma on my dad's side)
ooooh, so cool :0

madz2345:

@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
those look awesome @madz2345
ty ty ty ^-^

madz2345:

@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
I aM?!?! how did u find out? :'>

IsabelFriedmannbells:

@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
that is really disrespectful

DeadOfWinter:

@madz2345 wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
I aM?!?! how did u find out? :'>
I seen your history <33

DeadOfWinter:

@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
that is really disrespectful
Ur gay

madz2345:

@deadofwinter wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
I aM?!?! how did u find out? :'>
I seen your history <33
damn hoe<333

IsabelFriedmannbells:

@deadofwinter wrote:
@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
that is really disrespectful
Ur gay
papi XD

DeadOfWinter:

@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
that is really disrespectful
Ur gay
papi XD
MAMI

IsabelFriedmannbells:

@deadofwinter wrote:
@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
@isabelfriedmannbells wrote:
@deadofwinter wrote:
Ur gay.
that is really disrespectful
Ur gay
papi XD
MAMI
papi

Maddie071105:

AMAZING I LOVE YOU <3

mrwhskers:

W.

SnoKido:

Real

karissafrazier:

@madz2345 wrote:
what happened to that poor duck :'> got a story for that @madz2345

madz2345:

@karissafrazier wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
what happened to that poor duck :'> got a story for that @madz2345
Duck story-.... hmmmm

karissafrazier:

@madz2345 wrote:
@karissafrazier wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
what happened to that poor duck :'> got a story for that @madz2345
Duck story-.... hmmmm
:0 vampire attack?

madz2345:

@karissafrazier wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
@karissafrazier wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
what happened to that poor duck :'> got a story for that @madz2345
Duck story-.... hmmmm
:0 vampire attack?
omg yasss, giveme a sec and ill post the story ;0

Camilaaaa:

8

lxckedsxck:

theyre good :0 better than what i could do fosho!

dontcare:

They all look really awesome keep up the work

Bael:

Can you draw me something???

madz2345:

@lxckedsxck wrote:
theyre good :0 better than what i could do fosho!
tyyy ^-^ Im sure your also really goood!

madz2345:

@dontcare wrote:
They all look really awesome keep up the work
thxxxxx :>

madz2345:

@camilaaaa wrote:
8
ty ^^

madz2345:

@bael wrote:
Can you draw me something???
wut chu want? :0

Tbone:

It's dope you deserve a cookie for that, here you go πŸͺ

madz2345:

@tbone wrote:
It's dope you deserve a cookie for that, here you go πŸͺ
YESHHHHHHHHH! COOKIES :D

Bael:

@madz2345 wrote:
@bael wrote:
Can you draw me something???
wut chu want? :0
shrek

madz2345:

@bael wrote:
@madz2345 wrote:
@bael wrote:
Can you draw me something???
wut chu want? :0
shrek
... okay- Give me like an hour or so :'>

madz2345:

@kirii

madz2345:

@bael

Paofumiistrash:

Nice flower, also, i love the ghost face

W0LFY:

I love them all

thefeetstink:

Im so good @ art in unbelievable :>

karissafrazier:

CAN U DRAW ME A WOLFO THEN

madz2345:

@karissafrazier wrote:
CAN U DRAW ME A WOLFO THEN
ofc! Ill work on it during the day and show you it tonight when im finsihed ^^

jerrey:

I think ghost face is the best! gj

Tyrun:

The next Picasso

Tyrun:

10/10

madz2345:

@tyrun wrote:
The next Picasso
@tyrun wrote:
10/10
ty ty ^^

karissafrazier:

so valentines day is coming 🧐 and i have yet to make my bf smthn- could u possibly make a husky dog and the wolf form a heart

madz2345:

@karissafrazier wrote:
CAN U DRAW ME A WOLFO THEN
look in dms :'>

karissafrazier:

:0 omg that ish amazing

karissafrazier:

NOW RPELY TO THE RP

BestQcGuitarPlayer:

100/10

madz2345:

@bestqcguitarplayer wrote:
100/10
tytytyty

BestQcGuitarPlayer:

@madz2345 wrote:
@bestqcguitarplayer wrote:
100/10
tytytyty
no problem

P1n3appl31:

I love em all, but I gotta say ghost face is lookin mighty sketchy over there UwU

Tyrun:

The mr clean pfp hard ash

link1234:

10/10

madz2345:

@p1n3appl31 wrote:
I love em all, but I gotta say ghost face is lookin mighty sketchy over there UwU
lmao xd

madz2345:

@tyrun wrote:
The mr clean pfp hard ash
ikr

madz2345:

@link1234 wrote:
10/10
tyyyyy ^^

NotLeiland:

I forgot u changed ur user and I was getting ready to say "Bruh u stole those from madz" lmaoo

madz2345:

@notleiland wrote:
I forgot u changed ur user and I was getting ready to say "Bruh u stole those from madz" lmaoo
i stole them from myselfπŸ˜‚

NotLeiland:

ong

karissafrazier:

when u 2 gonna finally get together @madz2345 @notleiland

NotLeiland:

LOL WHY U GOTTA PUT US ON THE SPOT LIKE THAT

karissafrazier:

JUST SAYING THE TRUTH- IM TIRED OF U 2 BEING SUBTLE

NotLeiland:

man im just tryna eat my doritos and listen to the teacher explain trig...

karissafrazier:

@notleiland wrote:
man im just tryna eat my doritos and listen to the teacher explain trig...
XD TRIG IS BORING

karissafrazier:

MADZ IS MORE FUN I BET

karissafrazier:

NEVER NOT UNTIL U 2 JUST MAKE OUT AND GO

karissafrazier:

JUST CONFESS

karissafrazier:

MAKE OUT AND GO WE GET IT U LIKE EACH OTHER

NotLeiland:

LOL

NotLeiland:

CLOSE THE QUESTIONNNN

NotLeiland:

WOLF TRYNA EXPOSE LMAO

karissafrazier:

UHHHHH

NotLeiland:

LM.FAOO

NotLeiland:

MADZ DELETE THE QUOTES LMAOOOOO

NotLeiland:

@karissafrazier U TOO

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!