Ask your own question, for FREE!
QuestionCove Feedback 29 Online
Ashlynisback:

why does question cove always get mad at my post like I asked what 1+1 is and It got mad at me and gave me an email talking about you have been warned like tf

Limitless2:

Maybe because of you already know the answer. You were warned because you made a dumb post and so the moderation team warned you to not do it again. Only ask questions that u genuinely need help on

Aratox:

Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. I literally keep reminding people about the rules, and they keep making the decision to break 'em... I mean, I can't say that I haven't tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lilly2010:

It common sense you only post things that you DON'T know..Everyone knows what 1+1 is. No one is trying to be rude. Like i said common sense. If you don't want to get a warning,don't post stupid questions. Stupid questions,get stupid responses😁have a nice day..

NaiNoah:

technically this is spam

Lilly2010:

Real

L8RVAL:

Tbh Question Cove considers common sense. Like you must be this stupid to be acting like this. It technically does break the rules so I would read the rules. So idk why your complaining when there's a solid reason why you got warned.

L8RVAL:

It's common sense once again :P

Lilly2010:

Omm

hannahj:

@lilly2010 wrote:
It common sense you only post things that you DON'T know..Everyone knows what 1+1 is. No one is trying to be rude. Like i said common sense. If you don't want to get a warning,don't post stupid questions. Stupid questions,get stupid responses😁have a nice day..
have a nice day was a good touch ♡

Prettygirl099:

oh

Extrinix:

And you make posts like this, complaining about a question that you know the answer to. I don't see any issue with them warning you for making an unnecessary (aka spam) post.

DorianIsHere:

fr tho😂

DorianIsHere:

if your smart enough to put an email in for sign up, you already know what 1+1 is

Serpents:

@dorianishere wrote:
if your smart enough to put an email in for sign up, you already know what 1+1 is
So real though.

somnium:

tell me that asking what 1+1 is doesn't qualify as spam, say that with a straight face

L8RVAL:

@extrinix wrote:
And you make posts like this, complaining about a question that you know the answer to. I don't see any issue with them warning you for making an unnecessary (aka spam) post.
Frr

L8RVAL:

Lmao

Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!
Can't find your answer? Make a FREE account and ask your own questions, OR help others and earn volunteer hours!

Join our real-time social learning platform and learn together with your friends!