OpenStudy (anonymous):

U.S. Government Help? A person living in Hawaii who is convicted of assault and battery in a trial court may appeal the decision to a. a state-level court of last resort. b. a state-level appellate court. c. the U.S. Supreme Court. d. the U.S. District Court.

5 years ago
Similar Questions: